Obviously, as writers we tend to get attached to our characters. We may put them through the wringer, but ultimately, we want them to succeed. And I've got to tell you, I love Sienna, the main character in Catalyst. I love her spunk, her determination, and her fighting spirit. But I also love that she's awkward and inexperienced when it comes to boys.
With the cover reveal for Catalyst literally a few hours away, I thought I'd share some of the things I love about my story. Who knows? When you read it, you may love them too! :)
Love List for Catalyst
1) I love that Sienna is a bit of a bad-ass and rides a motorcycle.
2) She's a thief-for-hire yet she's an awesome big sister.
3) Her best friend is a skilled hacker who can break into just about anywhere.
4) The Fringe and what they stand for.
5) Match 360 and Chromo 120—the genetic matchmaking and modification companies.
6) The genetically modified teens.
7) Zane and his perfect life.
8) Trey and his dimpled smile.
9) Curly and his fun-loving attitude—he is great comic relief!
10) The underground Compound.