Thursday, August 1, 2024

The Deception Game Series Mega Sale!

 

Hi everyone! It’s been a minute, so hopefully, you haven’t forgotten about me! :) I’m reaching out to share some announcements and book deals.

Deception Game Series Mega Sale!

For a limited time only, the Deception Game series is on sale. We’ve slashed the original ebook prices so that the books in the series are now discounted by up to 65% off. If you haven’t had a chance to read the series yet (or you read the first book but never purchased the others) now is the time!


*Sale ends on 8/7/24

The Deception Game Series is Now on Kindle Unlimited!

For all you KU subscribers out there, good news! The Deception Game series is now on Kindle Unlimited, which means you can read the entire series for FREE! So, what are you waiting for? Grab your copy today!

Summer Reading

What are you reading this summer?


I recently finished The Paris Novel by Ruth Reichl and am currently reading Every Summer After by Carley Fortune and Love & Other Words by Christina Lauren.


Other books on my TBR include The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah (I know, can you believe I haven’t read it yet?!), The Only Survivors by Megan Miranda, and The Rule Book by Sarah Adams.


As you can see, I’ve shifted a bit in my reading choices. Since I’m writing mostly adult romcom now, it seemed only natural to switch over to reading more books for adults. YA will always be my first love, though.

Summer Recipes

Have you tried any new recipes this summer? If you’re like me, the last thing you want to do during the summer is cook dinner. I would rather be reading a book, lounging by the pool, going on the boat…anything else!


I do still love a good dessert recipe, though. This Hawaiian cake is a family favorite and is the perfect dessert for summer (or a luau!). Enjoy!


Hawaiian Cake

★★★★★

Dessert


Ingredients

1 package yellow cake mix

1 ¼ cup cold milk

1 package 3.4 oz instant pudding mix

1 can 20 oz pineapple crushed drained

1 container cool whip

1 package cream cheese, softened

¼ cup sugar

½ teaspoon vanilla

½ cup flaked coconut toasted (optional)


Directions

Prepare and bake the cake according to package directions using a greased 13 x 9 inch pan. Cool. In a bowl, whisk together milk and pudding mix; Let stand to thicken. Stir in pineapple. Spread over cake. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Beat in one cup whipped topping. Fold in remaining topping. Spread over pudding. Sprinkle with coconut. Cover and refrigerate for three hours or overnight.


What’s the Latest?

It’s been a busy few months around here! I love to travel, but I’ve been gone so much these past few months that I only want to be home now. In March, I had the opportunity to fly out to California for a girls’ trip with two of my besties. We toured Santa Barbara, Ventura, and Solvang—so fun! Then in April, my hubby and I went on the trip of a lifetime to Hawaii. We flew to Oahu and then cruised to Maui, Hawaii (The Big Island), and Kauai. It was our first trip to any of the Hawaiian islands and it didn’t disappoint.


In May, I was able to go to Charleston with my mom, sister, and four of my nieces. Since I don’t have any daughters, it was such a joy to be able to spend time with so many girls. We had a blast!


In June, my hubby and I flew out to Utah for my nephew’s wedding. We stayed in Park City for a few days and toured Olympic Park, shopped in the adorable downtown, and tried out some of the restaurants in the area. We love Park City!


Also in June, I attended our church’s all-girls annual youth camp in Virginia. We sang, we danced, we laughed, and we bonded over our love for God and each other. It was a great week!


In July, we spent the 4th with my family in Virginia before heading to New York City for a few days. We ate AMAZING food, saw Harry Potter and the Cursed Child on Broadway, and literally walked almost all of NYC, lol. We also rented scooters and toured around Central Park. On our way home to North Carolina, we stopped near Lancaster, Pennsylvania to see the Amish Country. So beautiful and such a contrast to the hustle and bustle of the busy Big Apple. It was a great trip, but I’m SO happy to be home, and I’m seriously ready for some time to read, write, and relax!


What have you done this summer?

A Publishing Note

I’m sure many of you are wondering when I’m going to release a new book. Well, I’m wondering the same thing, lol! But not to worry. I’m still busy writing, and my agent is still busy trying to sell my work. Send all the good vibes that something will sell soon! I’d love to have another book release in the near future. I have so many words that I want you to read!


Until next time! Love and hugs!


-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!! Thanks for taking the time to leave one!

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS