Monday, March 31, 2014

It All Begins Tomorrow!


It's official! Tomorrow marks the start of my first A to Z Challenge! I'm getting excited but also a little nervous. Will I be able to keep up with posting and visiting blogs?  I hope so!

What do you think of this cool badge I made to show off my theme for this year? I've been having fun playing around with PicMonkey lately. A good friend showed me how to use it and now I'm totally addicted. It's so much fun creating these cute things. In case you haven't noticed, my blog header got a facelift too. Fun, huh?

For those of you new to the A to Z Challenge, this is a commitment to post every day in April (with the exception of Sundays), each day beginning with a letter of the alphabet going in ABC order. So, it is a pretty big commitment, and one I think I'm ready for. I know you want to check out others in this epic blog challenge. You can find the linky list HERE.

Also, it's not too late to sign up if you want to get in on all the fun! Go HERE to sign up. But hurry, you don't want to miss out!

Hope to see you around here again soon! Happy Posting!!




6 comments:

  1. Gratitude is a great theme. Just pace yourself and don't burn out early. Ready to rock the Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent idea. Got to count the blessings in life, it's the secret to happiness!

    PicMonkey...going to have to try that! And I was reading your profile- 5 boys? I have four...you have me beaten in awesomeness...you go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the challenge! Gratitude is a great idea. I've never heard of PicMonkey, I'll have to look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big props to you for even doing this challenege...I don't think I've got the patience or the guts:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely badge! Waiting for your beautiful post! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!! Thanks for taking the time to leave one!

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS