Friday, February 14, 2014

A Valentine's Celebration

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Hopefully you have fun plans for a romantic night with your significant other. If you don't have a significant other, no worries, you can have fun on Valentine's too. Chick flick, anyone?

We were bombarded with snow this week and I wasn't able to get out to the store and pick up a few items for the kids to help celebrate V-day. I usually like to decorate the table and leave a little wrapped gift with some candy at each child's place setting. So, last night around 11:30 I had to improvise. Here's what I came up with...




It was super easy and of course I got the idea off of Pinterest. To recreate the centerpiece, just find a large tree branch in your yard and set it in a glass vase with marbles, rocks, or fun hearts. Punch holes in paper hearts and hang them with ribbon. Voila! You have an inexpensive centerpiece that packs a big punch. I love how it turned out! Don't you?

I honor of Valentine's Day, I'd love to share a clip from one of my favorite romantic movies..."You've Got Mail" (an oldie but goodie!). 

Enjoy!!



  

Do you have any fun Valentine's Day traditions? What is your favorite romantic movie? Please share!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!! Thanks for taking the time to leave one!

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS